Belated Happy Birthday to my Grandparents

A week ago, my grandparents celebrated their birthday by having a thank you prayer in the church. The sad thing is I totally forgot their birthdays until my mom texted me. My grandpa's birthday was two days(Sept 6)ahead from my grandma's birthdate (sept 8). Gosh, I can't ever remember how old are they now but I think my grandpa is 85 and my grandma is 70 years old. Oh well, I probably call them tonight because I promise them that I would pay their coconut land so it will be back to them. It was hook 22 thousand for few years now and I thought of paying it so they'll have income from the coconut. I'm sure they'll be happy to hear that I would pay it this week. Belated Happy Birthday to my Grandpa and Grandma. Wish you'll have more years to come. We love you and miss you both. God bless!

No comments: