I'm back

It's been a while since I was able to work on my blog. A lot of things came up that made myself so busy. I started working full time almost a year ago & was enrolled to come back in college before that, so indeed it came at the same time. I'm in school 4 days a week then work Friday to Sunday. It was a bummer to me because I haven't done that before and doing such things is never easy. Well, I'm so happy I was able to do that from Fall to Spring. This summer, hubby decided for me not to take any classes so we can have time together at least. We both miss each other especially driving to our favorite places (the beach). So now, I'm just working on the weekend, but then I'm trying to find a part time job. I realized that it's not easy to be at home too. Good thing, I have my blogs to work on. Thanks God!!!

No comments: