Its About House & What I Like To Do

I like designing or putting some beauty staff on our house. I like to hang nice picture frame that has cute and unique styles and has flowers or some nice views in it. I don't like to over do it like putting a lot of stuff around the house. For me it looks like so tight or no space. I wanted to be just simple, clean and spacey. I like to re-arrange sometimes to have a different looks.

I'm proud that I designed our house back in the Philippines. Before it was build, I design it myself because I did not like the design of what my husband likes so I did everything for the outside and inside design. I didn't like the one he liked because it looks like need more money, so I did myself which I thought is affordable for our budget and he doesn't know about our money over there either. He can't believe how it turns out and for that not much money we put on it. The house is built with bar and we called hollow blocks. It just needs some painting and floors need to be done too like tile or wood floor which I prefer to have.

I believe everyone of us has a favorite place in the house. For me, the kitchen is one of my favorite place. It always made me feel excited & happy when I get home and go straight to see our kitchen. I don't like to leave our home if our kitchen is not clean except if I'm almost late with my work or if my husband call me and we need to get going. I always want to clean everything first so that I won't be irritated when I get home later. This is the place where I love to hang out and spend with almost the whole time if I'm home. For me, it is the asset of our house. I love kitchen because I love to eat. And I like to cook some of the Filipino dish. I cooked some of the basic American food, not much but I would like to learn more.

Second place I like inside the house is the living room. Living room is one of the nice place where you can seat and talk with your family or if you have company coming. We can watch TV shows, movie, sing and dance. If my friends is here we usually sing and dance. he he. In my case, our kitchen has pretty good size so, me and friends stay there most of the time because it has living room space, kind of but we have a separate living room too. We have Media room that is bigger than our living room but we likes in the living room space with our kitchen because we eat a lot. he he

Another place I love to spend my time is our bedroom. I like to lay down while watching my favorite shows or listening music. It feels so relaxing and it always put me to sleep. I like to spent my time in the bedroom specially when I'm tired. If I like to be more relax, I showered or soak in the bath tub specially if I have sore muscles or if I want to have a very good sleep so I took warm shower at first.

No comments: