Aunt feel better now

Just got home from work and I'm so tired plus I'm stressed because I’m thinking of my family back in the Philippines especially the situation of my Aunt. On the other hand, I’m glad because she’s out from the hospital already. She was release yesterday. She decided to rest on our house instead of staying in the hospital and her doctor allows her to go home since she felt better already. I talked to her for a little bit and she said she’s better and she said she rather go home than staying in the hospital. She said she doesn’t like in the hospital because of the air-con. She said she’s cold, I told her they can adjust it but she insisted to go home and rest there because she felt fine already. I felt relieve knowing that she’s better but I’m still worried about her. Well, I hope she’ll take her medicine so that she’ll get much better soon.

No comments: