Busy

I've been busy lately because of my job but last Friday I was able to hang out with my friends for the whole day and shop a little bit. One of my friends invited me to have lunch with her with one our other friend. We had lunch at Nordstrom Cafe then we shopped. We went to a lot of stores to do some window shopping then as usual spending our time at Starbucks when we're done shopping. Hopefully I will be able to hang out with them sometimes although I'm working full time but I will try to keep in touch with them.

Last Saturday my husband and I were spending time together but we're cleaning at home from morning until noon. Then yesterday, I had to iron our clothes then I went to my friends house for her daughter's birthday. Whew! I'm too busy but I will try to make some updates on my blog when I have a tiny time. he-he

No comments: