Met a new friend!!!

Just got home from a new friend of mine. My co-worker invited me to come to her friends house today. She said that one of her friends wanted to meet me in person. She said she's from Surigao, Philippines. Knowing that she's from Surigao like me made me excited and happy. Right after worked, we went to her house to meet her and her daughter. It was nice to meet her and her daughter today. The nice thing is we talked the same language, the Surigaonon which made me feel easy to talk to her with the Surigaonon language. lol
They just got home last Saturday from their vacation in the Philippines for two months. Her daughter celebrated her 18
th Birthday in Siargao Island, Surigao. She had a fabulous debut there. We were watching the video and it was really nice. Watching also their video with the views of Surigao Island, the fresh fish that her relatives caught and the coconut around made me want to come and visit the Philippines right away. I miss my family and the foods. I'm excited but I don't know when I can.

No comments: