Still busy with my new job

Today is my 8 days with my new job and its fun to learn different things everyday but sometimes it’s hard to memorize the tasks at one time. I’m still looking forward to learn more with my new job. I’m still on the learning process and I’ll see if I can do well with this job then if not I might just give up and look for different job which I think I can do better.

That's why I'm very busy lately because I had to get up around 4 o’clock in the morning to take shower and prepare for my lunch. Hubby usually gets up earlier than me as I don't like to get up and take shower right away. Then I take shower when his done then while I'm on shower he’s making breakfast and his coffee.

Around 5:30 in the morning, that's the time I’ll leave to work and he leave to his work as well. I will be home around 3:30 in the afternoon because when I’m off I had to go meet other Filipinas in the break room resting before we go home. Actually my schedule everyday is 6 AM to 2:30 PM but it depends if we have to get our task done to ship it then we're going to work over time. Yesterday I’m off 3:00 PM because I had to go through 3 hours training, learning how to use different machines and next week I’ll have 4 hours different training.

Well, tomorrow is Friday and I promise I will visit my blogger friends. I miss this stuff so much but today I have to do this really quick because I need to make our dinner and sleep early.

No comments: