My day!

My hubby and I had a busy day, today. We spent half day cleaning since we we're not able to taking care of our house lately as we both working and every weekend we're busy too. Almost every Saturday we attended parties, wedding, reunion or birthday's so today we spent our time cleaning then we went to a furniture store to buy some stuff we thought we needed for our house. We got a good deal so it was worth to buy a new stuff. We didn't expect we're going to get new stuff not until we're done cleaning. Our day went well because we had a lot of stuff done the whole day, aside from cleaning we get done with our laundries too. We're both working early tomorrow so we need to sleep soon but I still have one more stuff here and then I'm all set. I just want to greet, Good night everyone and I hope you guys had a great weekend!

No comments: