Soldering

Soldering is a process in which two or more metal items are joined together by melting and flowing a filler metal into the joint, the filler metal having a relatively low melting point.A month ago,I took a soldering classes for my job but after that I haven't solder until last week, our team leader put me in a product that needs to be solder. I did it but I was very slow and I had some mistakes but I love what I was doing because it was challenging. Today, I did solder with the same terminal. I was doing the electronic stuff that has tiny power wires to connect the terminal. Today I'm getting better and I made more in every hour unlike before I just do 2 pieces in an hour. I love the job I have now because I learn a lot of stuff everyday. It's not boring because I'll learn different things and I do different stuff and I probably stay there for the meantime.

No comments: