Happiness is Pets

I love dogs so much and I love them as my pets. My family has dogs since then and even now we still have dogs at our house in the Philippines. All of us loves them as our pet and as part of our family. Pets is our guardian all the time and they helps us in a lot of ways. They can give us happiness in life because you can play with them also.
With over 27 million pets in the U.K. I think you'll agree Happiness is Pets. In the U.S. 2006 statistics show that American pets include 72 million dogs and 82 million cats...not to mention all the other pets.
A recent MORI poll has revealed that dogs bring more happiness into people's lives than 'steady relationships' and 'job satisfaction'. Owning a dog came top of the happiness index, with 81% of the 2000 people surveyed stating that their happiness "significantly improved" upon getting a dog.

No comments: