Macademia Nuts from Hawaii

My friend and her husband went to Hawaii for a week's vacation. They spent most of the time at Oahu Island. It was a really good vacation for them but her husband said he want to come back soon. They really loved the place so much. They took some pictures of the place they went especially Pearl Harbor and USS Arizona. It's nice a very nice place even though I saw them only in the pictures. Well, hopefully my husband and I could come there too. He-he! By the way, my friend bought Macademia Nuts Chocolates as a gift, I loved it especially my husband. When I got home he can't wait to eat the Macademia I brought. Hubby likes to eat sweet and junky foods. LOL!!! It was sweet of them giving us some stuff. Thanks so much my friend (Sister) and to her hubby.

No comments: