My family back in PI

I talked to my mom on the phone yesterday as well as the rest of my family. My mom was happy to met my friend Thata. When I talked to Thata the other day she said that my mom cried when they met. I was touched because I know how much she misses me. I miss them too but I can just fly going there right away. But anyway, I talked to my mom and my family and they were glad that I'm in good health and my husband even though I'm still far from them, they felt good knowing that we're fine here. It seems like Thata is part of our family that's why my family are happy when she's came for vacation and they're excited to see a pictures I sent for them. They're worried a lot but after looking all the pictures, they felt better. I miss them so much and hopefully I can come next year to visit them.

No comments: