Family get together

Almost all of my husband's family and relatives are here in Washington State but they also have relatives in other state. He has an Uncle in Minnesota but he passed away few years ago and his family are still in Minnesota. Last weekend, my husband's cousins came over here to visit from Minnesota. They've been here for few days visiting every other relatives they have here. We went to his Aunt's house to meet his cousins. I haven't meet them yet so I was happy to meet them personally. My husband haven't seen them for years also so he was happy to see them. It was kind of Reunion thing for them. I was happy to met his relatives and I'm happy being part of their family because they're very loving and family-oriented. Anyway, the picture above is my husband and his cousins taken last week at their Aunt's house.

No comments: