Happy Weekend Everyone!

It's Friday finally and I'm so happy because I really need a break from work. We were busy lately and almost every weekend my husband and I have a lot to do. Tomorrow we're going to Beaverton for a family get together. My husband's Aunt and his cousins are coming from Minnesota. I haven't meet them yet so I'm excited. My friend Thata and her husband also are going to the Philippines for a two weeks vacation and I will meet them tonight because they're gonna be leaving tomorrow. I am suppose to meet them at the Airport before they'll leave but because of the family get together, I won't be able to.
I have a busy life the reason why I'm not online all the time. I will try to catch up with my online stuff when I have enough time. Well, I'm thankful it's Friday and I would like to say Happy Weekend Everyone!

No comments: