Beautiful Spot in Oregon That I Visited











I haven’t been to a lot of places yet but that is what I want to do in the future, traveling around the world when I am financially secure. I want to see a lot of beautiful places and learn about other culture. I love taking pictures, specially the beauty of Nature like mountains, trees, birds, and all the pretty things the world has.

I went to Bend Oregon second week of this month. I spent 3 days including our driving going there and back here in Washington. While we’re driving going to Bend there were a lot of beautiful places we passed. The trees are beautiful and of course the mountains. I took some pictures while we’re on our trip. I wanted to stay more days so I can go to other nice places but I can’t. While I was there we took our time doing some fun stuff. We went to The Cove Palisades State Park and then the Lake Billy Chinook. The Cove Palisades State Park surrounds land of Lake Billy Chinook. It is located in the Central Part of the State; it is near Culver and Madras.

At Bend Oregon, they have an extinct volcano called Pilot Butte. It is a cone shape. It is 2 miles up and down or 500 ft elevation. Some people go there for fitness. They have the walking trail that you can use or you can drive up to the top. There you can see the very nice views of the city of Bend. You can see almost all the volcanoes, namely Mt. Bachelor, Mt. Jefferson, Three Sisters and Even Mt. Hood. It is very beautiful and made me feel like I want to build a house at the top of Pilot Butte just to stay with the beautiful view.


Above are some of the pictures I took when I was there.

No comments: