New Digi-cam

After a week or two since I broke my Nikon Digi-cam. My husband finally bought a new camera for me last week. We got COOLPIX Nikon Digital Camera which is way better than the one I broke. We bought it in a very reasonable price. Before he bought it for me, he told me he doesn't want me to drop it again like I did before. He said I won't have anymore to drop because he's not gonna buy anymore. :-( But I still felt so happy and glad I broke my old camera because I have a nicer one now. he he! It has more features than the one I had before but they are the same brand.

The best features of this camera is that the other camera has nothing like this. It has 9.0 effective mega pixels, optical 3x Zoom-NIKKOR lens, Digital 4x Zoom 12x Total Zoom, 3.0 LCD Screen, high sensitivity of up to ISO 3200, High-Sensitivity mode from a range of 100 to 2000, Face-priority AF, In-Camera Red-Eye Fix and D-Lighting and it is aluminum on the front. Its thinner and lighter than my old camera.

Aside from those features it has a lot of accessories together with the package such as Lithium-Ion Battery, Charger, 1 GB SD Card, USB Cable, AV Cable, Camera Strap, COOLPIX CD-Rom, and a leather pouch.
This camera works pretty good, very nice and does take clear photos. It's different from the old one I had.



No comments: