Got nothing to do

Today, I got nothing to do but just stay at home. After talking to my family back in the Philippines ‘til 3 in the morning and ended up going to bed not until 5 in the morning, because my friends are online and we talked for 2 hours on the phone and online. My allergy is also the reason why I didn’t feel like going to sleep. And again, I got allergy attack when I woke up. I tried to ignore it since I need to eat first and do the some household chores. After that, I watched TV and my allergy get worst and worst so I took some of my over the counter medicine and used my prescription spray but still didn’t work.

My friend called me and said she wanted to meet her in our office. He-he (she meant at Starbucks at the Mall, seat there drinking coffee & talk then a little bit of shopping, lol) I didn’t feel good at all today so I told her I won’t be able to meet her. I decided to take a nap. After 3 hours of sleeping, our doorbell woke up me. I didn’t know she’s going to visit me. She wanted to visit for a little bit and she wanted to tell me that the company where her husband works is hiring so I gave her my resume. I’m excited because I wanted to work soon. Staying at home is not fun at all, just makes me feel lazy and got no money coming. That’s it for now, I need to do one more tag and then sleep.

Good Night Guys!

No comments: