SMORTY

Do you have a blog? If you do, then do you know that you can make money from your own blog? Do you want to know how to make money from it? Well, this is about smorty. If who don’t know yet, I'll share brief information of what I knew about it. It is where you can make money or earn from your blog. It is a program in which you can register your own blog, you will then receive a welcome message from them and confirmation that your account is active. Yes, as easy as that. And it will just take two days and then they will send you again an email confirming you after they reviewed your blog, it’s either an approval or they declined it.

Your blog must be 30 days old have at least 10 posts that are made by you only. Once you’ll get approve, you will have an opportunity to get task and write the things you like or write your own opinion about a product or services. If you guys have blog and wanted to do more to make money, smorty is the answer. It is the largest network program in the world which will make it easy for you to earn money from your blog, so register right now.

My friend told me about smorty so I tried to check it out then read about it. I tried to register like 2 days ago. When I check my emails today I got a message of approval from them. I’m so happy I got approved. Hopefully I’ll have offers or task to do soon. Yeheey! I’m very happy.

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog

No comments: