Replacement of my Missing Earring



After a miserable days of my missing earring, my hubby decided to buy a new pair of earrings for me. Yehey! That was nice of him but he told me not to let them disappear or let that smart thief, steal them again. Hmm, I didn’t know that will happen anyway.

We were shopping for a little bit and we found a nice & absolutely bigger than the earring I've said in my previous post and almost the same price but I found out that was not a real 14K because my ear turns to red and was very itchy while wearing it in just a minute or so. (Gosh, I don’t know what happen to me, been unlucky lately). I already knew how to check jewelries when I was still in the Philippines but I didn’t check it before we’ll get it. When I looked, it has 925 marks which means it is silver coated with a 14k gold. They didn’t tell us about it which they should of. It just says 14k and the price and that was the reason why I wanted to buy it right away because I thought it was a better deal and I thought i'm lucky to have a twice bigger than what I had in almost the same price but I was wrong. I didn’t bother to check on it while I usually do that when I'm buying jewelries and so I decided to take it back and look for a different Jewelry Store.

My husband bought two pair to replace the new pair I lost. Yehey! Still misses the one I lost though even I have new one. But anyway, we got it at Zales. Zales is a nice jewelry store. They have a lot of nice jewelries that you can choose from and most are diamonds. I want to buy all of their jewelries but I can't afford. lol. By the way, I found the earrings that I wanted and are simple, affordable and not a coated one. It’s not that I’m picky but I rather buy a real one than buying those coated and will turn my ear like I was bitten by a bee. hehehe

2 comments:

A Nonconformist Shopper said...

wow, nice kaayu imo earrings jam...bagay kaayu sa imo...samot jud ka ug ka gwapa ana jam...

JAM said...

ikaw jud madam, cute kaayo ka mangatik hehehe