Interesting Tag

I got this tag from Jona, Thank you so much for this.


Have you ever gone on a blind date?

>> Yep! When I was still in the Philippines…

Skipped school?
>> Hmmm, yes! Especially when I was H.S.

Been on a plane?
>> Yes

Been lost?
>> I can’t remember

Swam in the ocean?
>> Oh yeah!!! I was raise in front of the beach back in the Philippines, water is 25 meters away from our house.

Cried yourself to sleep?
>> Yes… sometimes

Played cops and robbers?
>> Never

Played dolls?
>> Yes, when I was a kid.

Recently colored with crayons?
>> last year… ;-)

Sang Karaoke?
>> A big YES…

Paid for a meal with coins only?
>> I can’t remember

Done something you said you wouldn't?
>> Yes!

Cheated on a test?
>> In High School I think… he he he

Made prank phone calls?
>> Yes!

Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose?
>> Sometimes before but was long time ago, I think.

Caught a snowflake on your tongue?
>> I don’t know

Danced in the rain?
>> Yes, when we’re in the disco with my friends in the Philippines, the Dancing Hall doesn’t have enough roofs so we kept on dancing even if it was raining, but we’re drunk. Lol

Written a letter to Santa Claus?
>> Nope… don’t believe it

Watched the sunrise with someone you care about?
>> I can’t remember

Been kissed under the mistletoe?
>> No

Gone ice skating?
>> No

Been skinny dipping outdoors?
>> No

Favorite drink Im allowed on a regular basis-
>> Any

Tattoos?
>> No, but I would like to have one

Body piercings?
>> Ears but want to add them

Vacation spot?
>> Anywhere

Eaten cookies for dinner?
>> Sometimes when I don’t feel like cooking

Ever been on TV? >>
No

Ever been in a car accident?
>> no but almost

Favorite number and why ?
>> 18, it is the date of my wedding.


I would like to tag everybody on my list.

No comments: