SeptemBEER

INSTRUCTIONS:
1.Determine your birthday month and get a word that rhymes with it or you can affix to it. Caps lock your birth month (e.g. MAYday, JUNE dune, APRILicious, JULYvely, AUGUST pocus, parched MARCH). Be unique.

2.Your birth month plus the word affixed or rhymed shall become the tag’s title in your case.

3.Get your birthday and add the digits involved. Example, if your birthday falls on the 25th of July, add 2 and 5 you get 7.

4.Whatever is the sum, write a list of the gifts you wish to receive, the number of which shall correspond to the sum of your birthday. For example, applying the case above (in rule number 3), you will write seven (7) things you wish to receive.

5.After your wish list, put your name and birthday in the Bloggers’ Birthday Directory, with a link to your blog/s. Note: when you add your birthday, please place it in a way that the dates appear chronological (January, February… 1, 2, 3)

6.Pass this tag meme by tagging as many people as you want.

Bloggers' Birthday Directory:

February 18 - Nancy February 20 - Caryl February 23 - Jammy March 7 - Mari March 28 - Jaja Nicotine April 13 - Tere April 29 - ENDAY May 3 - Vannie May 8 - Joan Joyce May 27 - Zang Caesar July 16 - Chesca August 27 - Francine La Place de Cherie Cherie September 1 - Lynn September 2 - Chikai September 20-JAM September 30 - Mckhoii December 18 - Joshua Ong YS December 19 - Alpha October 2 - Hailey


Well, well, well, because of Enday I have to do this job. He-he! Enday’s demanding right now so I better be good and I hope she will. I’m enjoying reading her birthday directory. About mine, I don’t think I can make it very enjoyable; I’m not smart enough to do it. He-he! Anyway, I will try to make it clear for sure.


1.My Birth date is September 20. Rhyme for my birthday would be SeptemBEER??? Is that right? I hope it sounds right because that rhyme fits on me or let say I drink beer occasionally but sometimes I over drink. (Lashingga ba 'yon?)

2.Ok, so my tag title would be SeptemBEER! Yeheey, I got it Enday. But again I hope I am right.

3.Oh well, this is very hard for me because speaking of Math, I’m very smart in reverse (kabaliktaran ika nga sa tagalog, wahaha) but again and again I’ll try, 2+0 is 2??? Beep me if I’m right. (Ahahay, nakakaloka tlaga).

4. Hardship never ends(lol). I was happy thinking that I can put a lot in my wish list and it would be take the whole page but I can't & I don’t want to violate the rules or else Enday will call me I'm Tanga ( as in stupid, dumb, foolish or lukarit for better) lol… I'll be right next to you Enday. You said, you did it twice this week. I think I did it just once this week. Just kidding! Ha-ha, give me high five!!! –FISH TAU ENDAY-:-)

Here is my wish list:

a.Good health for me, my husband, and for my family back in Phils. ( seryoso na ‘to he-he)
b.Money, a lot of money!!!
(Marami pa sana akong wish, kaya lng di na fwde) ;-)

I think I’m done or I should say: That ALLS! :-D

5.I’m tagging EVERYBODY on my list…

Mwuah to all!!!

1 comment:

. said...

wahaha.. buti ka pa nagets mo yung two..haha ako nose bleed eh.. habang binabasa ko 'to tumutulo dugo sa ilong ko.. (hala.. mauubusan na ko ng dugo) thank you sis! mwuah!