Champagne Mango


Hey guys! I'm showing you something sweet and yummy. This is my favorite fruit. Silly huh! Yeah, I admit. I am that crazy about this fruit. Yellow mango in the Philippines but it is Champagne Mango here, it is from Mexico.
After the few months of my stay here in the US, I was looking around any grocery market here in the US for this kind of Mango. It took a year before I saw a bunch of these mangoes at the Asian Store. I was glad that they have a kind of Mango like what we have in the Philippines. My husband doesn’t like mango before not until he went to the Philippines. He said he doesn’t like the taste of that fruit. But I insisted and finally he was convinced to eat a little bit just to try. He had a bite and he said it taste different, sweet and yummy. And then he asked for more. After that he wants to eat mango every after dinner. And that is one of his favorite tropical fruit and aside from that he loves the Mango Ice cream.
The mangoes I bought yesterday from the Asian store are $14.99 a box and it has 14 mangoes in it and it’s cheaper that way than when you buy by pieces, the price would be $1.99 each. Buying one box is worth plus I can pick the better mangoes I want and I can make mango float and also smoothie.
Mango is tropical fruit and it is one of the most popular for juice, flavor, food, color and its fragrance. It is rich in dietary fiber and carbohydrates. Mango has a high content of essential vitamins and minerals. It has antioxidant vitamins E, C, and E, vitamin K, and vitamin B6. It has essential nutrients such potassium, copper and amino acids. Mango peel also and pulp contains phytonutrients like polyphenols, carotenoids, and omega-3 and polyunsaturated fatty acids.

4 comments:

SweetPinay said...

suya jud ko ani dah.. nag laway naku diri,nah ambot lang wala pa jud ko naka timing ing ani na mangga diri sa amu filipino store.

Anonymous said...

yummy!i luv mangoes too! nipalit jud ko usa ka dozen para himo ko mango float,lami a kaayo.dali ra nahurot sa filipino store dinhe.

eunice said...

I love mangoes! But they are very expensive in Singapore! :(

~eunice~

pchi said...

i love mangoes too!

good thing we have one tree in our backyard

^_^