Sunday Breakfast

This is what we had today for our breakfast, fried hotdog, luncheon meat and the ripe mango. That was the only thing I could think of to cook earlier. Its weekend so as usual we won’t get up early. I choose to cook the hotdog and luncheon meat because it is easy to cook and very quick. The only one thing that I didn’t cook was the eggs because we ate eggs almost everyday so I decided not to cook. The sliced mangoes were good and we liked the Magnolia hotdogs from the Philippines. I was surprised with the Ma Ling Luncheon meat I bought from the Asian store. That was quiet different from other band of luncheon meat I’ve ate, it was very good and tasty. I’ve ate Ma Ling before but not their luncheon meat. I would like to buy more Ma Ling next time.

8 comments:

~ leonore aquino ~ said...

Wow ang sarap! Pinoy na pinoy. :)
But beware of buying some luncheon meat made from China. Ask na lang your relatives who knew the story behind the "carton" issue... :)

JAM said...

Hehehe! Luckily the one I bought was not from China. Salamat sa paalala. Nasasarapan pa nmn asawa ko,kinain talaga ang natira hehehe...

Unknown said...

wow yummy breakfast. miss the philippine mangoes. :)

aeirin said...

wow yummy.. nagugutom tuloy ako

Lara said...

Oh my gosh! sarap ng mangga... great breakfast, tulo laway ko sis!

faeryrowan said...

Yummy! It's almost dinner time my time yet your breakfast picture is making me so hungry. Hehe!

JAM said...

He-he! It's nice to ate filipino food while we're here in abroad. Nakakamiss kasi ang pagkain natin...

Anonymous said...

wow yummy yummy! can you give me some. huhuhu wish I can find magnolia hotdogs here too.

Avee's Adventures
Fil-Am Stories
Essay of Life
All About Reviews