I feel better from the Miracle WhiteFlower (lol)

Today I feel better from my allergies. I was being grumpy from having it. Gosh! I can't breathe while sleeping at night, woke me up a lot of times. I have runny nose so bad. This morning when I was trying to fix myself, I finally found my tiny white flower bottle in my drawer. It is from the Philippines, I was looking for it for a long time. I got it when I visited there last year. My grandma gave it to me. She make sure that I will bring that miracle white flower bottle in case I felt dizzy, have stomachache or even headache I have something to use. She guaranteed that it's very effective and since I was a kid she always used this for me and my brothers and sister, if we have fever, headache and etc. So, when I found it in our drawer I tried to put some in my finger and wipe it outside my nose and whew! That doesn't feel good. He-he after an hour I felt a lot better and until now. Thanks God for the white flower. And thanks to my Grandma for forcing me to bring this amazing medicine even though I didn't like to bring it because before when I used it, my husband didn't like the smell. I heard Kris Aquino likes WF and she's using it and that's the reason why I was looking for it earlier just to try. He-he, it works. Thanks a lot my miracle medicine.

1 comment:

A Nonconformist Shopper said...

Hi jam, happy 4th...musta na akong gwapa nga miga...sorry karon pako naka time ug latagaw sa cyberspace...lol! busy ako beauty jam...lol! salamat diay sa pag bisita sa ako blog ha maskig hiatus pa...