Hubby

My husband works hard everyday and every time he came home from work he’s worn out. He woke up around 4 o’clock in the morning everyday, and while he’s on shower I’m make him coffee and breakfast. But after he left to work I get back to bed, that’s why I felt bad about him because I can sleep anytime I want while he's working hard and he got home tired and stressed. :(

Stress is not good for you because it can cause heart disease, gastrointestinal disorders, memory loss and decreased immune function. Stress can also sap joy from your life, cause seemingly inexplicable fatigue, and leave you less able to enjoy your relationships and leisure activities. So, yesterday I offered him a massage. Massage is actually very good because it is one of the best antidotes for stress, it does help you to relax and reduce your pain.

Anyway, my husband sleep around 6:30 P.M. after I gave him a massage and he woke up earlier very relaxed. Hopefully today he is not exhausted as yesterday.

No comments: